Monday 27 August 2012

The famous ensign camera


This camera has witnessed  events through many a continent....births ,  weddings , celebrations , friendships , love affairs , best friends and long lost or forgotten friends....even funerals and wars   I still hear the click of the lens as a child I stared defiantly into the lens my eyes screwed up against the burning sun ...longing to dash away into the woods to pick wild flowers and add to my collection  , search for birds nests  and dare I say eggs  , dip nets into ponds for newts , frogs or slimy frogs spawn. Many of the photographs will appear in this blog but you will have to contend with heads disappearing where the camera was too old or the photographer less than professional .                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment